Beacon Hill Day
Beacon Hill Day is a key part of the Society’s advocacy strategy, as dentists and dental students come together to meet with lawmakers and speak with one voice on behalf of the dental profession and patients. While the 2020 Beacon Hill Day was canceled due to COVID-19 closures and public health guidance, the MDS continues to pursue virtual advocacy opportunities.
The MDS looks forward to resuming Beacon Hill Day in 2021. A virtual event was originally scheduled for April 14, 2021, but we have postponed that event and will make an announcement for a new date later in 2021.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talking Points for Legislation
Download talking points:
- Increasing Patient Choice Through Assignment of Benefits: An Act Relative to Increasing Patient Choice Through the Assignment of Benefits
- Preventing Cost Shifting Within the Delivery of Dental Care: An Act Relative to Financial Services Contracts for Dental Benefits Corporations
- Ensuring Dental Plan Transparency: An Act Relative to Transparency of Dental Benefits Corporations
- Midlevel Dental Professionals and a Comprehensive Approach to Improving Oral Health: An Act to Improve Oral Health for All Massachusetts Residents
- Reforming Dental Licensure Exams: An Act Relative to Dental Licensing Exams
- Restoring MassHealth Adult Dental Benefits: An Act Relative to the Restoration of MassHealth Adult Dental Benefits